The Latest from The Family Room
COVID STANDARDS + POLICIES
The Family Room is excited to be offering a limited schedule of in-person classes again. We’ve missed you and appreciate all of your support over the past several months.
We have implemented the following policies to guide our return to in-person classes:
- Given the evolving Covid-19 situation, we are now requiring all parents or caregivers attending new Parent & Me, Music, and Toddler & Me series beginning after August 9th to be fully vaccinated (14 days after the final dose).
- Masks are required in both our indoor and outdoor spaces for all adults and children over two-years-old.
- Our class sizes will be smaller!
- Adults are asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival at class.
- YOU ARE ASKED TO STAY HOME IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD IS SICK, OR YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19.
Both our San Marino and Toluca Lake indoor spaces have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in accordance with CDC and public health guidelines. When we do re-open the doors to these indoor physical spaces, you can feel confident that:
- Consistent & frequent cleaning: All toys and high touch shared spaces such as doorknobs, countertops, etc. are consistently and frequently sanitized and disinfected after every class – using EPA-registered disinfectants recommended for use to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- Physical distance guidelines: We ask that parents do their best to help little ones keep some physical space from their friends when possible.
- Air Flow: Doors and windows will be left open when possible and air purifiers with HEPA filters will be used indoors.
We are aware of the risks still present from Covid-19 and have spent a great deal of time consulting with public health experts and re-imagining our physical space to ensure that the safety of our educators and our community is the guiding principle of every decision we make. We will continue to evaluate and assess our schedule and our policies to ensure that our classes are structured in a way that helps mitigate the risk of exposure, without diminishing the education + community that you know and love.
We will examine and adjust our schedule and our policies in response to the evolution of the pandemic and will keep you posted if things change.
We encourage all of our families to take personal responsibility for their own actions and consider the health of our larger community.
Please contact us with any questions! We are happy to help however we can and work with you to find solutions during this time.