Are you resourceful and organized with excellent customer service skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? The Family Room is looking for you to join our team as a part-time Operations Administrative Assistant (12 to 15 hours per week). This position is hybrid with opportunity for remote work. On-site hours split between our two locations in San Marino and Toluca Lake.
Under the direction of management, the Operations Administrative Assistant provides a broad range of administrative support functions to ensure smooth daily business operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining student registrations and client database
- Updating website to add/remove course offerings
- Working with educators to schedule classes
- Responding to customer email inquiries in a timely manner
- Ordering supplies and restocking office and classroom materials
- Ensuring adequate inventory levels at all times
- Keeping classrooms and common areas in good condition
- Overseeing site repairs as needed
- Reporting facilities issues to management as they arise
- Supporting special events such as workshops, photo shoots and community outreach
- Liaising with potential business partners to identify cross promotion and marketing opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years administrative or operations experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Passion for The Family Room mission and love of babies and parents a plus!
To apply please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: The Family Room.
About The Family Room
The Family Room is dedicated to helping families thrive before, during and after pregnancy, and in the early years of parenthood. We are a modern inclusive space to learn and find support during one of the biggest transitions of your life. We believe children thrive when their parents do. Join our mission to support parents from pregnancy through preschool.
The Family Room is committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.