Our classes are offered in a series, bundled, and `a la carte, to give you the ability to customize your prenatal education for your needs. From childbirth classes to breastfeeding information and newborn care, these baby classes are designed to empower parents and help you prepare for your bundle of joy.
The Family Room difference: small classes, community, easy to register, comfy space, variety of options, personalized attention
The cost of all Before Baby prenatal classes includes two people. (note: CPR/First Aid is sold individually if not purchasing the Baby Basics Bundle)
MOMMY & ME
The Family Room’s Mommy & Me program is up-to-date with helpful and practical information for today’s mamas. We cover newborn and baby development, parenting topics, and more. We always leave lots of time for questions. This class is also about you – we don’t leave out the mommy part of mommy & me. Lastly, we always have fun.
Here’s why our Mommy & Me program is special:
- The group will become your village. You see the same moms every week. You share, bond, grow, connect and go out for coffee or lunch after class. Sometimes, they even become your life long friends.
- There is a facilitated topic each week that is relevant to the age of the babies’ birth months to nurture attachment and learning with awesome handouts and lots of time for questions.
- The group is led by a marriage and family therapist with an extensive background in infant and child development. It’s the best of both worlds.
- The groups are organized by birth month, with generally a two month span, so all the babies are about the same age.
- We understand that there are many different approaches, philosophies, and ways to do things when it comes to parenting. We will provide research-based curriculum, but want you to trust your gut.
- The series are 8-weeks long and each class is 90 minutes.
- We have developed lots of great topics, but are flexible to meet the needs of each group.
- Our interactive classes include songs, open discussion and the topic of the week.
- Don’t see your birth month or looking for a weekend class? Email us with your birth month and we will be sure to contact you when your class is posted or if a Saturday group opens.
- Session you want to join already started? Yes, you can join late! Email us for more information and we will do our best to get you in.
In addition to our Mommy & Me program, we have other important workshops
and fun activities to learn and have fun with your little one.
The many benefits of music in the lives of babies and kids are well-documented. From brain and language development, to social and emotional benefits, music is an important building block. It also has the amazing ability to bring people together and provide joy.
The Music Room, the Family Room’s exclusive music program, is both an engaging and fun way to connect with your child.
Here’s why The Music Room is special:
- Music education is tailored to your child’s development and age. The program changes and grows with them. We add more complexity in each stage to continue to build and further develop musicality.
- We’ve partnered with Encore Music and Performing Arts to develop and lead our music program. We have known Rebecca and her team a long time and are thrilled to welcome them into the family.
- Our space is a welcoming family-friendly environment designed specifically for babies and young kids classes.
- The series are 8-weeks and the classes are 45 minutes long.
- For the summer, we are offering two four-week series, starting at the end of June and again in August. There will be no classes on July 4th.
- The cost for the four-week series is $88.
All music demos are currently SOLD OUT!
We’ve divided your little ones into the following groups to adapt the program to their developmental needs: